30 October 2008

so, what exactly is my problem?

I am quite sure that I have no clear idea.

my back hurts, my head hurts, all my joints hurt, it hurts to touch my skin to ANYTHING... and this all because I was stupid and went to see t3ks' volleyball game.

**sigh**

ah well, so it goes, eh?

other than that, my psyche takes a beating nearly every day when I get "turned down" yet again for a job...I am just not what people want.

one, I am to old.
two, I don't have enough work experience in the job applied for.
three, I do not have any steady work experience, as my daughters always came first... (I am sad that no one seems to give a shit about that part, all they see are the "gaps")

four?

I don't think I made a four today, I'm to tired. With the weather change, my headache won't subside, so I take more ibuprofen, which makes my stomach worse, which makes me sicker and makes...

OH WHATEVER.

I am SOOOO TIRED OF ALL OF THIS SICKNESS CRAP.

**sigh**

yeah.

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment