19 December 2008

In case you want to know...

About Me

Single mom, I've three children.
They're all girls ~
PMS can be VERRA bad around here.

I had three dogs,
three cats, and three horses.
and a BIG vet bill.

Now, I've two dogs, two cats
and one horse.
and a slightly smaller vet bill.

I am old enough to know better,
and young enough to do everything over that I should not do.

AND... I'm old enough that I still manage to forget what I really ought to remember...many times over.

I laugh at myself a lot.
I think that is maybe because I am the only one that thinks me funny??!

I laugh at the world around me a lot too.
Mostly because irritates the hell out of a lot of people~especially those that take life WAY to seriously.

I am fairly even tempered.
(Well, I have a temper ~ but I am fair!!)

I am afraid of the dark.

I like to write, all sorts of things.
Except Essays. I do not care to write essays.

Poems and verse have a tendency to pop into the cranial cavity without much thought.
though if I try too hard, it all kind of leaks out as nonsense.

oh shuddup. I make sense ... sometimes! (no, you don't) (yes, I DO) (no... oh shuddup!!)

I talk to myself a lot.

I collect rocks, I have rocks from everywhere I have ever been.

Moving anywheres is really hard to do because I want to take all my rocks with me.

I have never owned a house.

I own my car.

I want a truck. 1958 or older. One with no computer run gadgetry.

I can not decide what I want to be when I grow up.

Guess I will have to grow up someday so I can figure it out...

Currently, I am madly "in love" with an Viggo Mortensen ~ I do NOT know him and as he does not know that I exist, our relationship is all perfect and good. AND!! I like it this way...Why I chose him is... well... a long story. Has to do with Billy Boyd actually... Feel free to ask me about it!

Just to be fair, I'm in love with Joe Nichols too... though I do not know him either, ya know?

My girls keep me to busy, even though they do not live with me any longer.

While I miss them, terribly... I am pretty much okay with them being mostly on their own.

I am currently unemployed, and pretty much giving up trying to change that ~ it is seriously disheartening to always be turned down.

I have a tendency think to much.

I like to grow things.

I don't smoke, though I will admit that I do drink ~ occasionally.

I like to walk. I see the world more clearly when I walk in it. Walking is good for me even if I fall down a lot.

I have all my own teeth. Except the wisdom ones... they were taken out when I broke my lower jaw.

I have always wondered why whacking your elbow is considered funny...

I have learned to like cold coffee, mostly because I seldom take the time to sit down and drink the stuff while it is hot ~ though lately it is because I will carry my cup about and forget where I set it down...

This list is not all inclusive, and subject to change upon the whims of its' author....which would be ME!

For my life is ever changing, and seldom do I love the same things all the time...

that would be such a boring thing!

Until next update...

:* mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment