17 December 2008

snow day

well, not really. I did go outside, and I did do things, but I didn't get the drive way done, I ran out of "oomph" by the time I cleared the spot about the cars.

erk. We've actually got about 10 inches total today, I'm having my barn LL put the horses in for me tonight. They may be a bit late, but that won't hurt a thing. I will most likely have to use the 4x4 tomorrow morning... it is supposed to snow all night. As I am to tired to go out and plow, I am happy that I HAVE a four wheel drive to use.

Then, after all this snow, it is going to get cold again... whee. :p

The headache is back, nothing is cutting it. Though each time I say this, things right themselves, I may have to go in for der heavy duty shot... I can't afford it, but ... dang! This is beginning to affect my vision.

Bites big time when that happens.

It was difficult to drive back yesterday, not physically, but mentally. I do not want to be here. I surely do not. Sadly, I do not know where I WANT to go either. I do not want to live with the daughter and SIL, (no, they would never offer) I do not want to live here, I do not want to live in a city, I do not want to live where there isn't a spot for the Budman, I do not want to be so alone, I do not want...

I am full of what I don't want, aren't I??? To bad I haven't any clue what I DO want.

Well, not really anyways.

I am just waiting. I do not know for what exactly either. But... I am.

Hurry up Lord? Please?

**sigh** yeah.

Timing is everything.

Ain't it??

Come on Viggo, lets go eat dinner.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment