18 December 2008

werk toonite

Theater gig :)

It is clear, we got about 12 inches of snow total for the storm. I think we got more than that, but hey... I'm not "official" enough to count.

drinking my peppermint tea, and killing time until I have to run to the hall where the show is held. The driveway is mostly done, I never did fire up the snowblower, I did it all by shovel. Probably a dumb thing to do, because now I feel like I am going to croak over dead, but hey. It was beautiful today, ya know? And my troubles would all be done if I did die.

:D

Wish I knew what was/is wrong with me though. I am tired of feeling like poo all the time. Obama? Can we get some kind of decent health care for us worthless peon types that can't find work to pay the rent, let alone the medical bills??

HMMM????

**sigh** While I have hopes for this administration, I do not hold out any hope that they will benefit me. I, like so many others, am on my own, to live in total poverty until the day I do actuallay pass from this life.

Merry Christmas!! :p

BAHUMBUG.

At least I have roof, and hot tea.

right?

**shrug** whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment