27 December 2008

whadda ya do?

Today, it is finally warm outside. After many many weeks of sub freezing and sometimes sub-zero temperatures, we've a heat wave in the works...

It is nearly 25 degrees!!!

O.O

I'm happy to say that I plowed the driveway this morning, we had about a foot of new over night and it was getting heavy by the time I made it out there at about 10 or so ~

I THINK I taught my mother how to use the snow blower ~ Now I can only hope that she remembers how, ya know?

**sigh** won't happen, but there is always a chance, right?

Baby has been hanging on me all day. If I am sitting down, she is sitting on me. Of course, at this moment, it is probably because the tuna can exploded all over my shirt and I have not changed my shirt yet...like the joke about the baby and the pork chop.... :)

Christmas is gone, and I thank the powers that be for it. I STILL have not gotten paid by the theater, I may call to see if anyone else has...but that is why I did not buy any thing for anyone ~ that and I thought we'd agreed to NOT buy stuff. No one but me went along with that, so... yeah. I was left feeling stupid, and very loserish ~ I had a DVD pack of cartoons, and a box of 64 crayons...

:)

now all I need is a good coloring book. Can't find one though ~ I'd appreciate any ideas anyone has~??!!! I don't do stickers, and I do not really care for the modern cartoons... maybe Vermont Country Store has some good ones. They have some really cool old stuff in their catalog and on their website. :)

**sigh** oh well. I fought with my youngest, she was being a disrespectful bitch, and my mom wanted to leave early, so that is where it stopped.

but hey. My mom was not by herself on Christmas... screwed my christmas up to the point where I want to cry, but hey... mom had company...

shit. again, I lose. all the time, I lose.

it sucks.

**sigh**

whadda ya do, except the right thing?

eh?

come on viggo, time for the night food run to the Budman.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment