09 January 2009

Day 9 of the year 2009

nearly noon PST ~ and I have spent the day doing all the things I have not had the energy to do in the past week(s).

Like: Laundry, vacuuming, cat box, dusting, filing, trash, cleaning the bathroom...

**sigh** I'd rather be shoveling snow. I mean, how bad can a bathroom get in just a week??

SHEES!!!

I slept in today, thanks to my barn Land Lady. :) she is a love, and her hubby is too. Bud may get fat, but he will never be without care, no matter where I am, or what I must be doing.

Animals are bothering me today, actually EVERYTHING is bothering me today. As in, STOP your FREAKING BREATHING already, it is to LOUD.

*sigh*

I do this when I am really stressed, and I must call my ex now to see if he can pay the bills he agreed to pay...the fool spent most of his money on another "get rich quick" thing instead of finding a job when he quit his other one, and he did not follow up on his unemployment (couldn't be arsed to remember) so now it is even harder, (and a lot less) to get...

the man is a total idiot.

**sigh** and I haven't the money to pay anything. HE has a masters degree, I have nothing. His health is fine, I have three major things wrong... he has health insurance, I have nothing...

which one of us do you think is employable??

yeah. Me, right? :p

**sigh**

off to look for work, and I have to call the idiot.

oh yay.

I do so wish viggo was real right now... I could so use a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment