30 January 2009

whoa!

It is Friday morning, AND it is the last Friday of January of the onliest month of January in the year 2009.

Whoa! Already even...my sense of time is not any better, even though I've a child here at home again.

Not that having a sense of time is worth anything, eh?

Today is full of the nitpicky things that I have not gotten to since the Monday before last ~ the Monday that the kid arrived here. Though the laundry is clean, I have been living out of the basket mostly... I poured the clean out onto the bed so I could put the dirty clothes thingamajig to the use it was intended, and now all three cats are sleeping in the clothes.

**sigh**

I'm tired, and the meds that the "they" in my world have me on are making funny things happen ~ I can't tell where my limbs are. I do not want to drive for fear I will do something beyond the normal, like reach for my water bottle, and strip the car out of gear.

Sadly, that means a trip to the city with my mom driving, and then I will ride home on the bus.

What a way to waste the day!

I don't think that I am being treated for the right things, ya know? I am mildly concerned about it actually, I do not know what do to though ~ until I am falling down dead, I do not think that anyone will care what happens within me.

I've fed the horses and put them out, they are all bored past their ability to cope. Bud is chewing trees, fences, and everything else ~ the crib stop things I have tried seem to have made him worse. If he were not so important to me, I'd sell him ~ and pay some bills!

**sigh** I am down to my last 24 bucks ~ and I am going to shut the phone off tomorrow ~ do not know how I am going to get work without a phone, but I am sure going to have to try. Food is going to be an issue soon also ~ My ex husband was on me yesterday about NOT using the child support money for myself, which I have never done anyways, so **shrug** that is a whatever there ~ just because he puts himself first doesn't mean I do.

LOL! and he had the balls to say that I SHOULD put me first... I don't know what he thinks is going on, but I actually laughed at him when he said that.

This is the man that thinks having a relationship with his daughters means sitting about and playing video games with them... that seems to be the extent of what he and t2k did for together time... she says it was better than nothing, but when it came time to talk, all he did was try to tell her how to fix her problems ~ never actually listened all the way through a single conversation without saying "here's what you need to do..."

yes, yes... he is an idiot.

Speaking of idiot, I do have to call him today.

Oh yay, that really really makes my day... :p

So now, I am going to take a nap, and leave with a recommendation.

Go over and look at Sky Watch Friday ~ the pictures are gorgeous, and it will take you on a mini trip around the world.

Come get me viggo, it is time for our honeymoon...

**sigh**

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment