10 January 2009

snowin'

:) not very much though.

I did finally manage to get over to feed my own horse this morning, though I am not to sure how much he actually ate. I'm guessing that it was just his alfalfa, and the rest is just lying there. I am pretty sure that they are eating the bale that we put up in the shelter last Wednesday, when we thought the barn was going to flood.

feeling lousy, I wisht that I knew why. I am going to do a follow up today with my "own" doctor, just to see if we can work SOMETHING through here.

**sigh** I can't pay, so it is really a moot point. she won't even really listen... she is only human after all, and when someone can't pay for the goods, you do not give them much.

:p

looking for something, I've NO clue what I did with it. I live in such a whirl wind sometimes, I have to keep MY things out of my MOMS way, and occasionally, things just get misplaced.

I sooo need to move.

off to find what is lost...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment