13 February 2009

Friday the Thirteenth...

day what... 44? of the year of our lord two thousand and nine.

I think I mighta put the wrong day on yesterday...

**shrug**

I don't think it matters to much, ya know? The days are passing slowly...

My mother is on a tear today, I haven't any idea why. Most likely because she has an appointment downtown today, and does not want to go, and as she has put off a myriad of things until the last minute this week, she has to do them ALL today.

Situation normal... :p

It is snowing, not hard, but it IS. I have missed the snow actually...even though it is a pain in the backside to plow ~ better that than the severe drought that will happen at the end of this year because of lack of snow.

Time to begin planting for this summers vegetable garden ~ I sat down last night and kinda decided what I wanted to grow ~ one thing (I do not remember which) needs to be started sometime in the next week.

I think it is parsley... I love to garden, and grow things, and ... yeah. It will help to keep me busy too.

I tell you what... sharing an internet connection truly is a pain in the rear. :p

Come on viggo, time for some more tea before we start our day...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment