14 April 2009

the days fly by

**sigh** yes, they do, eh? and with ever increasing speed. I thought time went to fast when the girls were small ~ that really was nothing compared to now.

Maybe it feels this way because I have more demands than ever on my time...mom, house, dogs, horses, kitties... I kind of seem to have sorta replaced the girls with other things...

weird that I would do that... NOT.

at any rate.

Turned down the onliest job offer I have had in MONTHS. I shall miss it, but I need a full time job before I can play with the theater.

I feel like crying because I have done that particular job forever ~ and I love the people I meet and the people I work for...

yeah. Now I want to cry again. I did not like having to say no, and if things change for me in a few weeks, and there has been no one else to take the job, maybe boss man will see his way clear to letting me do the job anyways...

**sigh** he can't wait that long, he HAS to have someone lined up before the end of the month...

ah well. such is life these days. They won't miss me for very long, of this I am sure. I don't make that big of an impression on anyone, ya know?

yeah. moving on...

still working in my storage, I hope to have it done soon. I am quickly getting disenchanted with the thought of a yard sale ~ I just want the extra crap GONE, ya know? And having to store it about the house is annoying the heck out of me, and I am *THIS* close (finger tips together) to just taking it all to the goodwill. The task of trying to put a price on things I no longer want is actually turning out to be quite daunting. I gotta try though, I have to eat, ya know?

Come on viggo, we're going to bed...

:* night!

No comments:

Post a Comment