23 April 2009

sliding for home...

Thursday, Day 113 of the year of our Lord two thousand and nine...

Little Cat is in full heat, she is makin' me insane.

Well, insaner than normal anyways. She can't settle down to any one thing ~ poor girl. Hopefully I will be able to get her fixed soon.

I'm giving this stuff that the new doc wants me to take a full week, then I am calling... nothing I do makes it any better, I don't sleep well on the stuff. I dream a lot too ~ not the nightmares I got while on the stuff for my blood pressure though ~ those were NASTY.

This stuff makes me gain weight too. **sigh** It just is not worth it, ya know? SO!!!!

Until I can find someone that will actually LISTEN to EVERYTHING that is bothering me, I am kind of stuck in this hole ~ a hole of pain, sleeplessness and deepening depression.

It's mental I tell you ~ enough to drive you insane.

Bit of a rush this morning, I'm later than normal for the day. I'm pushing the envelope for the patience of the horses I am sure.

Haven't talked to any of the girls since Monday...hope they are alive. It bothers me not to talk to them, but I kind of figure these days that this is okay ~ they don't need me, then I won't step off the edge of caring to much.

That didn't make sense.... **shrug** I care, but I also have to let them learn, ya know?

**yawn** off to the races ~ viggo has been gone for hours...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment