28 May 2009

off into the sunset

It is time to go feed the horses, feed being a relative term... I don't mind so much, but I have to put on SHOES...it is to hot for anything but flip flops...













(omg, I have HUGE feet!)

and I have to put on my jeans also...













and I can't ever remember where I put my barn shoes...













oh duh... downstairs, turn left twice, and trip over them...
and then...













off to the barn!
on our way there, Old Dog is attacked by a monster ~













From INSIDE the car...
Now, the reason I wear shoes and jeans would be...













...the Budman.
now, he doesn't look so bad...
Until you get up next to him...













Or, BEHIND him...













Like I say, he's not so bad...













you just gotta wear your shoes ~













At least until you ride off into the sunset.













:*

No comments:

Post a Comment