14 July 2009

Hugs by the ton

I don't have any nights off until this coming Monday... then we begin the final push for last show...

Man, I hope I make it.

Had a wonderful call (please read with all the sarcasm intended) ... T1k has let me know that they are going into foreclosure on their land/house. They are lucky that they stayed this long I guess ~

**sigh** I do not know what they are going to do ~ and while it really isn't my problem, I am not going to stop worrying, ya know? My biggest worry is T3k... she was so set on going back to Mansfield for the school year.

Unless a miracle happens, this will not be coming about. Dammit.

Work last night left me in a bitchy mood. **sigh** Being an empath type person sucks, and I feel more connection to some people than others ~ which is fine, but when I am in a situation where everyone hates the situation as much as I do, sometimes it gets overwhelming... everything gets magnified for me ~ and sometimes, I feel as though I am losing it.

And dislike the situation we are in - I do. I mean seriously. What is wrong with saying "good job" when folks are trying their hardest? Would it kill you to boost them up a bit?

I find myself wondering if I am treated "oddly" due to my personal connections within the show...

hmmm... this just occurred to me ~ makes me think even LESS of certain people, ya know? Judge on a persons merits, NOT on their associations with people...

**shrug** Ah well...

At any rate, last night I made a swift right turn (away from home) and went to see my Budman. I probably gave my landladys' caretaker a heart attack because I was at the barn so late, but I don't care a whole lot. Bud was waiting at the fence when I pulled up, curious ~ I could tell by the greeting nicker. We communed for a bit, and I did something totally dangerous... I got up and laid out on his back, in the dark without anyone knowing I was there. Was a first for him, and he managed just fine. :)

I love my horse ~he is fast becoming the fine line that keeps me from feeling completely pissed off at the world, and angry all the time at the way things go ~

My hugs by the ton.

Come on Viggo, we've a gate to repair...

What? you want to go out to breakfast first?

I can do that...Eggs Benedict?

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment