07 October 2008

brain wanderings too early in the morning

Today is the second consecutive day that I have managed to get up by 7. I've been over to feed Bud, and am back here for my own breakfast, coffee and other animal chores that I have every morning.

Kind of stinks that I can not take my dogs with me to take care of the pony, but I am sure I will get over it by the end of the day. Old Dog just gives me such a beaten look when I leave without her, I feel worse than guilty.

BUT!! Bud is sheltered, and getting fat already. It surely did not take him long to settle in.

Todays list is a visit with my BFF ~ she is in from the Eastern Seaboard to help her parents for a couple of weeks ~ the rest of the day will be spent praying a lot that I have a job soon.

OMG I can't go wrong. I just checked my email and got one from JESUS ~ and he called me SWEETY.

**snort**

so. I am up, and though I do not think that two days in order make a row, by the strictest standards set by The American Heritage Dictionary, they do ... I personally must remember that Progress, how ever small, is STILL Progress.

I can see that I am going to need to be careful to not drink to much coffee ~ I seem to be having more to drink ~ mostly to try to offset the stupid hours I am trying to learn to keep. I blame the advertisers of the world for subliminally pounding it into my brain that more is good when one can not wake up with a single cup... It really DOES help to have more though, technically at least. I have to PEE a lot more, so could not fall asleep if I tried.

Unless I can find a way to sleep on the toilet...

yes EW.

Blueberry Bliss Luna bars are okay... except for the gas that results from eating them. :p

It occurs to me that I need to find a different kind of breakfast. The one I've been eating makes me pee a lot, and worse yet, fart ~ somehow I am not to sure that this increases my attractiveness, ya know?

I am bowing to advertising pressure, I am off to have my second cup of coffee.

:* mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment