12 October 2008

dragging it out

today, Bud is being made to wait for his food, I have to take down the fence in the field where he spent his summer ~ so I have taken the liberty of being a few hours later than normal to his nom.

poor beast will be bitchy, but hey... he can deal, ya know?

The place where I kept Bud all summer taught him some seriously bad habits, the worst of which is to lean on fences. He did not do that when I got him, and now? He does it constantly... because people have been giving him goodies over said fences.

so...NOW the people that taught him such crap want ME to replace THEIR fences.

it will not happen, as I told them more than many times that they were going to have troubles with him...

**shrug**

SO!! eyah. I shall call their phone while they are at church. to say I am not needing their field any longer, and ask where I can put the sprinkler pipes for the winter.

Bud messed those up good too.

**sigh**

yeah. so I am off to the day, though I did not sleep to very well last night. The "newness" of the room bothered me I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment