24 October 2008

o'dark thirty

For some reason, I noticed that it was pretty dark this morning when I got up ~ (okay, WOKE up, but that is beside the point)I'm not early this morning, so the day is just naturally that way right now.

It triggered something in me though, an odd thing that happens every year about now (I would imagine anyways) ~ It triggered the need to sit with my coffee cup and actually wake up before I faced my day.

There is something to be said for sitting at the window in the silence, watching the world wake up around you, with you for that matter. It was nice ~ even the dogs didn't bother me until I asked them if they wanted to go outside.

So... I'm awake, and for now, not thinking to hard about the needs of the day.

Off to feed the horses, and then?

**shrug** Maybe the attitude to have is to "see what the day brings"

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment