01 November 2008

and today...

We got most of the holes dug for the fence, put the poles in and back filled them with cement, and moved the camper so that the tongue is facing the wrong way so that people can't just pull in and drive away from the house with the camper...

of course, I was the muscle to pick it up, and my sister was the power. Sister was hilarious, she says "who needs men?" when we were done. :) She, just so you know, is happily married...

man, I am so tired. I am going to take a LOT of ibuprofen this evening, and I am going to sleep well. My barn landlord put my critters in for me, so I am home for the night.

**does a happy dance**

I love my barn landlord...

Speaking of barns, t2k's horse is now residing in a barn close to the ex spousal units. Actually, the barn is the rental for his ex girlfriend ~ I hope that goes okay for everyone. T2k horse is a crippled up old man, and we are hoping that some good care, good food, and proper exercise will help him out. Joint supplements are in order I think, and if they help? great. If not? he isn't any worse than he was this time last week/month/year.

I feel ... lost still today, though it was a full and busy day. I'm cold, and that is not a good thing, but my tea is helping. I don't like to think that I am getting old, but I AM... **sigh**

Now that Halloween is over, the Christmas shift begins. I like Christmas, but I would like to see that Thanksgiving got more attention ~

I have some harvest things up, and will enjoy them whilst it is the Turkey season.

**yawn** I'm tired, I want to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment