02 November 2008

First Sunday

Here it is, only 7:15 in the morning and I've already been up for an hour. Do not know why, but I am always surprised at how easy it is to sleep the "extra" hour. I got up at 6:30 still, but with the switch, it was MUCH easier. :) Of course, I went to be an hour earlier too, without meaning to, so ... yeah. The easy won't last.

I can take THAT to the bank.

Gray and ugly outside, it rained off and on all night. The Weather Channel says that it is going to be okay this week, local forecasters say that it is going to get ugly on this side of the cascades. As nearly all things are finished here at the house, that is fine with me. Since we will finish the fence today, whats' left would be to tarp up the camper and the spare truck, and a new cover on the old boat. I suppose we could rake the leaves, but... if it snows first, that it a moot point. (**thinks snow, thinks snow**)

Off to feed the pony.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment