17 November 2008

and the week begins...

**yawn**

Slept in my own bed last night ~ actually went to bed around 8, though I did read for about an hour. I was a bit put off to find out that I'd screwed up and the book I chose last week from the library was one I'd already read.

Light From Heaven by Jan Karon ~ but that is okay, really. I like the Mitford books, and it wasn't anything I had to actually THINK about while I read ~ relaxed me enough to fall asleep.

I love the mail order library. :) This week I (re)read the above book, and then read Rakkety Tam by Brian Jacques. It was good, though I did skip parts... Mr. Jacques books all read the same, which is fine, but I can only read them occasionally now because of it.

Now? I'm reading a book loaned by my other mother, by Jasper Fford callled the Eyre Affair. Hard to begin ~ but I shall see. Most of the time M.O.M knows what she is talking about with books, I just take a bit of get into them, then they are pretty good. My O.M is a former librarian... :)

My O.M is at the Ex spouses' this week ~ so I am not having to worry about her at all until next week. We finally talked her into a second opinion on her medical stuff ~ thank the powers that be! She can be the most ornery of people, but even she knows now that the stuff she is going through can NOT be "normal".

Go My O.M!! heh... 84 years old.

So, with third back to her abode in the North, my day/week returns to the mundane and normal. I get up, feed my pony, feed his buddies, come home, eat breakfast, type on here for a bit, read email, send email, think about giving Harley a bath, watch the Baby kitty go berserker for a bit, look about for work, fill out applications, turn in applications, and then go let Budman back out into the big pasture for the day.

Lather, rinse, repeat...

**sigh**

I lead a boring life. Today though, I've some excitement... Bud gets his hoof trim ~ all four! ... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

**sigh**

I need a place for me to ride Bud ~ I need a house of my own, with a bit of a barn for Bud and a friend... I really really want to ... what?

**sigh**

viggo? help? You love me right? At least enough to buy me a bit of a place?

**sigh**

Honestly, I do not think that I am going to make much progress on me until I can get away from my mom, and all the shit that goes with her. God knows SHE isn't going to change, and I am finding that she does all in her power to keep me from changing.

So!

yeah.

off to fill out applications, and maybe use my resume software...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment