17 November 2008

mini rant

M'kay... I live with my mom, out of choice currently... I want to pay up on the bills that I have not been able to do, and the only way I can do this is to stay here.

While I doubt my sanity will stay intact (yeah, I know, WHAT sanity) there are days where I just can not BELIEVE the things that come out of my mothers mouth.

She had the BALLS to say (within my hearing) that her skylights were not leaking... oh wait. She actually said "To MY knowledge, they are not leaking"

Now, I TOLD her that the big one here in the room was leaking a bit. She did not "have" the time to come in and look... I know why now.

She is in denial as usual.

**shrug** makes me feel pretty lousy that NOTHING I say is taken with any kind of credit.

So? I feel no remorse about not telling her what the problems are that I find with the place, and I feel nothing about the fact that when asked, I will say "do not ask me, go figure it out for yourself."

I'm done, ya know? I can not help her any more, not at the cost of my own worth.

My mom is really actually a nice person.

Except to me.

so... **shrug** she is so on her own now.

end of rant... continue on with your regular day...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment