14 November 2008

back on track

got up at 6, made the coffee, put the dogs out for their morning yard check, fed the kitties (Old Cat doesn't like her own food) and am watching Baby Cat chase the cursor across the screen here.

Good thing that blogger has speel chek...

Cold this morning, and will be nice today for weather I think. I've about an hour to wait until I go feed the ponies ~ I will know then.

I left Budman in the main pen with Angel and Ruby ~ hope that was okay. I'm going to feed him this morning in his own stall, I am not sure that he is allowing the other two to eat enough.

It was LLadys' choice to do it that way, though when she figures it out, she will be mad at the horse, so... **shrug**

Today, I shall go apply at places like... McDonalds. If I were to be hired, I would be the only white person, and as I only understand a bit of Spanish, it would be... interesting.

Took the time yesterday to search about online to find a resume program ~ it was free, so I am quite sure that I am going to get what I paid for. That sucks but I kind of figured I needed new rain gear worse than I needed a resume program. I have NO idea how to build said resume, I am not very good at selling myself ~ I'd be a lot better off if I could, ya know? (bad joke, yes)I've applied for a lot of jobs on line now, and each of them wants a resume ~ no face to face meetings to turn in applications, no first impressions in person, no chance to have a chance because someone likes how you look. That is so... cold, and digitized. Like some kind of horror movie in the works. Soon I shall be nothing but a sign in number from a home that monitors everything I do so the government can send my monthly check to watch where it goes too.

icky thoughts.


The news says that Monitceto ~ Santa Barbara area is going up in flame and smoke. The estimate is that at least 100 homes are gone. I can't imagine having a house of my own to live in, let alone having one that costs a million or more, and has enough room to put six or seven families in. O.O

off to feed myself, finish the coffee and wake up completely.

**yawn** I'd rather just go back to bed.

EDIT

Bud cut his leg, I freaked out... so now, I'm all "GAAAAAAH" ...

**sigh**

noon thirty. off to eat lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment