18 November 2008

nothing

yet.

**sigh** somehow, I have to remain positive, and have faith that SOMETHING will come through before to long...

spent the day just "doing" so far. I went down and rearranged things in the storage, it is now ready for me to begin repacking the things I would like to keep, and sorting through the things I do not remember I have...

I am lonely today, I miss my girls. I had hoped that I could adjust, and have something to do before now, but no such luck.

:p

Life bites sometimes, dudnt'it??

moving on...

I must needs be off to finish with the things I brought home, I think I am going to set up my paint table ~ don't know that I can keep the cat off of it, but hey... footie prints on the project might not be to bad, might just make the whole thing better.

:)

But then, maybe I'll just take a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment