24 November 2008

to damn early

dunno what the heck is up, but I woke up at five on the nose this morning ~ after dreaming for a bit about Viggo.

**sigh** no, did not want to get up after that!!

Nearly time to run across to feed the horses, I am trying to get myself to the point where I do that early, and then feed them later in the day. I am hoping that a job will present itself (all the applications, no bites yet!! DAMMIT) one day this week. I want to begin working ON December first if at all possible.

I am going to try to afford the gas to get to t1k's house for the Holiday. None of us have any money, so there isn't going to be much of a "dinner" ~ which is okay I suppose, it is more a day to spend together than anything, ya know? t3k is coming back down with me on Friday, and I may have to drive her back up on Sunday ~

**shrug**

help me viggo! **sigh**

It is hard to keep the chin up sometimes ~ I have been looking for work for three months, and nothing is to be had. I'm down to doing maid housekeeping, which in itself is not a bad job... I am just allergic to all the chemicals used to kill things in the rooms. Add a horrific dustmite allergy, and it is a pretty safe bet that I am going to be sicker than I am now.

**shrug**

ya gotta do what ya gotta do, ya know?

:p

Running low on the self worth this morning, so I am going to go see my horse, and hope that cheers me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment