24 November 2008

later this morning, and I am back...

well, the self esteem thing did not work out to well. Bud is pushing through the fence again, and now, I feel that if I am going to keep him at this place, I am going to have to hot wire the fence.

Granted, the fence is old, and the whole place has been neglected, but DAMN it MAN! WHY does he have to do this?

It is because people fed him over the fence last summer, and now? Things are always better on the other side. **sigh** STOOPUD PEOPLE!!!!

So... SWEAR WORDS!!!! **sigh**

Enough of that, on to better things!

Baby Cat has discovered a new game. Inadvertently, but now it has become regular thing.

I have a chair in the front window, it is one of those that spins about on its feet. (annoyance, but the chair was free) One day, Old Cat was sitting in the chair, snoozing in the sun ~ her tail flipping a bit.

Baby Cat, fascinated with the tail movement, stalked the chair and for some odd reason, thought seriously that she could make it from the bed to the chair. With a mighty LEAP through the air...

She missed, but landed on the side of the chair ~ and even with her slight weight, the chair made a slow turn around its' axis.

Her baby eyes got wide, and she looooked at me... Of course, I thought it funny, and said "good kitty! you made the chair move!"

(Old Cat looks over at me, it is apparent that she can NOT believe that I would say such a thing. She glares at me, I can see my impending doom written on her face...)

About half an hour later, bored with all her toys, Baby Kitty is on the end of the bed again.

Same spot as before, looking at the chair.

(Old Cat is still in repose within the depths of said chair. With the strange abilities that all cats have, she watches Baby Cat closely, without seeming too...)

Baby Cat, concentrating very hard from the end of the bed, goes;

**LEAP**

**CATCH**

The landing is to high on the side of the chair, it turns, but not as well.

So! Back to the end of the bed...

**LEAP**

**CATCH**

Landing is to low, the chair did not spin at all.

Back to the end of the bed...

**BUTT WIGGLE**

**pause**

**BUTT WIGGLE**

**pause**

**BUTT WIGGLE, LLLLLEEEEEEAP!!!!**

**SUSPENDED, SUSPENSEFUL MOMENT**

**CATCH**

and the chair does a perfect pirouette, a full 360 degrees.

Was it a fluke? Was it a plan?

Back to the bed to find out!

**BUTT WIGGLE**

**pause**

**BUTT WIGGLE**

**pause**

**BUTT WIGGLE, LLLLLLEEEEEEAP!!**

**CATCH**

Perfect again, the chair slowly turns all the way around.

After two more perfect leaps and catches by her new nemesis, proof that indeed it is not a fluke, Old Cat no longer seems to like the chair.

Maybe I will have pity upon her and move the chair somewhere else...

Nah... I'll wait until I meet my doom.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment