20 December 2008

BRRRRRR

Minus 9 Fahrenheit out there ~ it was -6, but the sun is about to rise, so it has dropped.

The horses were very happy to see me, I can't blame them. They probably didn't stand still to much last night because of the cold, which seems to make them hungry in the morning. I am thinking that I am going to cut the amount of the five o'clock feeding, and then stop back by on my way home to re-fill the dinner dishes so they have bits to eat over night.

Horses do best if they eat small amounts, and often. **shrug** at least Budman seems to anyways.

yes, that is a good plan. A feeding at 4-4:30ish, then one at 10:00 p.m. on my way home from work.

At least through the cold snap, ya know?

:)

t2k is "visiting" ~ well, she is here. I was hoping that MAYBE she would visit with me, but this is not the case. She is here to see her school chums, and whine at me about how hard her life is...

**sigh**

**shrug** Guess I should get used to it, eh? I certainly won't change what I am doing, or scheduled to do... there is not a reason to do so. The girls aren't interested in me ~

While that hurts, I can't be to upset about it, mostly because being upset is a waste of time that I can put to use elsewhere in my life.

I just know my status for sure now, and will not say yes to them sleeping in the living room for three days while they visit about. They can stay with their "friends" while they are here instead.

Baby Cat is killing the evilness that struck last weekend... my black fuzzy slippers have become the latest play thing. She will stalk them from every angle possible, attack at random, and just plain going insane all over their little fuzzy butts occasionally.

Currently, she is hanging from Harleys nose ~ he is very gentle with her actually, but I still have to watch him. He is just 10 months old! :)

Today is taken up with making cookies to take to the last show tomorrow night, and maybe running downtown to see the lights again. I 'd go straight to work from there, it is just up the street from the downtown area. **shrug** I need to go look at Cross country boots, but I do not know that I want to fight with the crowds to do it. I'm thinking that there won't be to much in the way of crowds, the Cascades/Seattle are in for some pretty rought weather. Folks are probably worried about getting home from here if they come over ~ Can't say as I blame them, ya know? Not that anyone would have anything to DO in Seattle... the city is currently (pretty much) shut down from the last few inches that they got.

I think I shall nap until 10 now ~ ten being when I run back to fill water, open gates and all that for the day.

:* scoot over viggo, I'm coming back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment