24 December 2008

the day after one more day before...

Snowin' to beat heck out there this morning ~ I've cleaned off the cars, run three bales of hay across to the barn, fed Bud, fed the rest of the ponies, and ... cleaned off the cars, taken the last of the pellets over to the barn for the LL to feed the Bud while I am away, PLUS I got the night time feeding ready...

And now? I am FINALLY having my coffee.

**sigh** It tastes extra nice this morning.

I was planning on leaving for the hinterlands today, but my mom has changed her mind, and is now going with me to T1/SIL's house ~ I am glad that she has. We will go for the day/night tomorrow, as my sister in law let me know that Fed Ex will have the things from their house here by five today ~ it will be a bit of a late start to the traditional Christmas, but that is okay. If Fed Ex gets here sooner, and we can get ourselves together, (won't happen) we may still make it up there tonight, but neither ma nor I feel like mushing radly about.

I personally do NOT have the energy to drive up today, so it is fine with me that we have to wait for the delivery. :)

T2k was here for about four days, and while I love having the girls here, it really does put a kink in the scheduling of my own life... as in... I do not get a thing done.

Odd how quickly I adjusted to NOT having to do things for someone else all the time. If I thought to much about it, I would consider it very sad that I spent so much of my time doing for everyone but me.

I am quite sure that I would be in much better shape all the way around if I had known then what I know now, ya know?

:p

Nearly noon, and the snow is now colder (drier) than it was. It takes more of it to fill the drive way when it is this dry ~ if that makes any sense?!

I just need run to the store before they close for the day, we need soda for tomorrow.

**poke** Viggo? You awake?

Just thought you'd like to know it is your turn to shovel the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment