23 December 2008

one day left

It is gray here again, and I am grumpy this morning ~ though that is not the reason why. The reason why is that I called my ex, and he was his typical asshole self...

**sigh** and I thought he had changed a bit more than that. **shrug** maybe he was just having a bad day, he didn't want to talk, or whatever... But it made me upset, and mad.

No, I don't know why ~ because I am SUPER STUPID that way?

So. t2k goes back over there today, and I shall actually miss her. I do not feel this way when t3 leaves, I think that is because I see her more, and attend her concerts, and games and things. There is no where for me to stay if I were to go to Seattle, not with the Ex's mom living with them right now.

I could sleep on the floor of t2's bedroom maybe... guess that it really is time to take more time for her. Though she was the one that decided she did not have time for me...

**sigh**

I don't know, it will work out.

I am headed into the hinterlands for Christmas day... I hope I do not get stranded up there. I am taking my knitting and things with... that way I have something to do instead of just sitting on my butt.

I hope that maybe we can go riding??

I actually do not want to go. How bad is that???

:P

so viggo, we've only one day left to do the stuff we got to do.

lets get to it!!

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment