01 December 2008

Day light is here, but you'd never know it. This gray schtuff that is hanging over the house is like ... making me insanely tired. I am worn out from it actually, makes it hard to get my rear end in gear. It is hard when one begins the day with mostly yawns.

Baby kitty has taken up the really bad habit of biting my hands when she is on my lap ~ (or any OTHER part of my anatomy for that matter) She won't jump up either, she feels she has to climb my legs... I have to make a point of wearing long pants ALL the time now. SHEES! no amount of flicking her nose is helping either. I have actually resorted to putting her in the sleeping kennel so I can do things... NOT good, but I have no other solutions at this point.

I need a spray bottle too. It works with our other cats, so hopefully it will work with her. She isn't used to baths yet, I've only given her one ~ the vet was unhappy about that because the kitten wasn't the strongest when I found her. SO... this will change as soon as POSSIBLE. She smells pretty bad to me.

Everyone is asleep but me, and I just now realized that it is nearly noon. Wow. I wonder where the morning went? I know I spent a good hour or so with the horse this morning, so that would be some of it, and I was on the phone with t1k for a goodly portion, so that would be another hour...

okay, don't feel so badly about the time, I was doing things besides sitting on my butt.

Had a good Turkey Day, an okay weekend, and now... I must be on the ball for the maids job. Wells Fargo is hiring again too, maybe a resume for this one would help? **shrug** I have done a LOT in my years, it is hard to put it all on a resume, and keep the resume short and sweet.

yes, I am old gonedaft.

Into the day, even though I am late.

:* mwah!!!

mogsies

2 comments: