02 December 2008

**YAWN**

typical title for a typical night, eh?

yeah. **shrug**

It is just wrong when a body gets up, and feels tired the whole time they are out of bed. All I wanted to do all day was go back to bed.

bleah. :p

I have decided that I dislike HD television, I will have to buy a new telly even though I have cable. Most of the picture is gone off the sides of my screen, and it makes me mad. I just BOUGHT this one.

another BLEAH.

Took today off, did not do a stinking thing. I am to tired. Ate only bland things... cream of rice cereal, applesauce, and plain white toast with only butter. B.O.R.I.N.G.
But! I don't feel half bad... only three quarters bad. I was going to go help with the load in for tonight, but... **sigh** yeah.

whine whine, moan moan.

stick a fork in me viggo, I'm done...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment