31 December 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

it is snowing again... all we get is MORE and MORE and MORE and MORE...

At least I am not living in Spokane, they have better than 5 feet now ~ nearly as much as I am tall.

I could not get down the street to feed the horses this morning, and I tried TWICE. Second time I made it to the house before the driveway I must go down, but that was it for that try. Everyone pushes their snow back out onto the road, making it hazardous ~ if I hear ANYONE complain about it, I will raise hell. I personally have gotten hit by snow being tossed by someones snowblower.

Idiots.

Got the burm done out front, now I need to blow the rest of the driveway. I am kind of waiting for the garbage man so I do not have to stop once I get going. He is probably stuck over on the other side of the river.. .like I said, the roads are REALLY bad.

Today I am 50 years old, and as the morning wears on, I FEEL it. I soooo need a doctors care of some kind, I can not manage this crap by myself. I made zero dollars in the month of December, so I am hoping that the state of Washington will now help with the medical...

Vain hope I am sure, but... I will try once again to get help.

Sadly, I get to the place where I have no hope, and it is easier not to try. If my heart implodes, I will not have to deal with all the shit any longer, so **shrug** really isn't much difference to me either way.

Scary, eh? But what else do I do? I am only human after all, my faith gets worse than shaky a lot these days, and the pollyanna crap that my mother puts me through only makes it worse ~

yes, I really DO need to move. To that end, I am hoping that I can get a post office box so I know where my mail is going all the time, and then it does NOT matter where I live.

:)

off to finish up the coffee, and wait a bit more for the trash man... I've lots of clean up work to do before I plow, so I can do that while I wait too.

Come on viggo, coffee is hot. Get yer butt outta bed.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment