30 December 2008

nothing

Exactly what I did yesterday.

zero, zip, nadda. I have some seriously huge issues with my mother... I must get on with moving away from here.

**sigh** yeah. that is the way it must be, ya know?

:)

Been across to feed the horses, will run back in a few to put them all together. Bud and Angel are spending their time across the fence, it is funny because when they are together, all they do is argue.

Old married couple.

After doing the "poor me" thing, I thought it through ~ I will continue to make full dinners for four people, and freeze portions ~ most everything I like tastes better the second time around anyways, so I think it would be a good thing to do.

Costs less that way also.

Still, it really brought home the loneliness, and the lost feelings I have about what I want to do with my life.

**sigh**

;)

so viggo... will you marry me?

No comments:

Post a Comment