07 December 2008

Randomness while I drink my coffee...

It is an el Grosso day here in the PNW. Raining, and though not to cold, the clouds are sitting right at ground level. Fortunately, they ARE clouds, and my poor head/pysche can tell the diffrence.

I am sooo going to have to speel check this entry, Baby Kitty is climbing all over me this morning, making it hard to type.

Went to listen to my moms' group sing last night, it was nice. I always forget just how much talent there is locally ~ and I do wish that the summer months were less hectic for people ~ then they could be in the shows with "my" theater. :) It would not work out to well as the summer is high and busy season for nearly eveyone that lives here. **sigh** My older sister took us out for pie, but the restaurant was out of pie... so we had hot fudge sundaes instead.

Kitty is making this nearly impossible to do ~ Makes me understand how Old Cat must feel about this here furry dynamo. I know that O.C is not happy with me about this kitten, but O.C makes some pretty silly decisions, even when she KNOWS that what she is doing will attract unwanted attention. Like... moving the slightest bit. A hairs twitch, and Baby Kitty is ALL over her. Then "we" (in the royal sense) play chase...Old Cat is fat and more than a bit out of shape, so Chase does not last to long.

I'm feeling alright this morning, I had my coffee as usual, and while it did not bother me yesterday, today it seems to be upsetting me. Verry strange. I may just need some more sleep, though I only got up once last night? **shrug**

who knows. I'm so out of balance in all areas of my life that I would not know if I were having a good day or a bad day ~ they just all string together in one huge fog.

Dense fog.

Very dense fog.

AAAAAAAH OOOOOOOOOOOOGA!!

get it?

fog horn???

heh...

:*

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment