29 December 2008

snowy, snowy, snowy and planning

**sigh**

just spent the past two hours trying to plan out some kind of life... and I started with making a (an?) eating plan, as in... actual MEALS.

very hard to plan for one when one is used to planning for three or four...

**sigh**

makes me lonely to think about it. I don't even want to eat any more...

**sigh** yeah, I know. stupid. but hey... it hurts. I am alone. I have nothing here but me. Being with me is boring, and very hard to do. Hell... I'm not even sure I like me. No one else seems to, so why should I???

**round and round mogsie goes**

~ Some good things about me ~

I am prompt in most things.
I am loving, even if the loved one is not being lovable.
I am forgiving.
I am capable of many things.
many things...

Just because I can't think of them right now doesn't mean a DAMN thing!

I gots to go load more hay.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment