13 December 2008

Tis snowy at last ~ we've had a heat wave going ever since the middle of November, and I was wondering if it would EVER snow. I have only had Budman since May, so I was interested to see how he reacted to the white stuff...

Grumpily. Maybe he was just in a bad mood, yesterday, but he surely looked grumpy to me.

I'm tired today, to many nights up late, and still getting up to feed the horses at 6. I generally do not go back to sleep in between, which may be the reason why I am getting tired. I do nap in the afternoon, but it is not a good thing, it leaves me kind of cranky. So I have been staying awake instead, with bad results.

Only six more shows, counting tonights. Some of it might be that I have done this every night since Sunday last, which will make it seven in a row. NOT a good thing, eh?

The kid has a christmas concert on Monday night, so I needs be in the hinterlands on Monday night ~ getting home on Tuesday to put away the things I buy on Monday before I go to the hinterlands...

**sigh**

In a major bummerly, I am not getting Christmas gifts, unless you count the feed for the pigs. I am buying animal food, fodder and other sundrie things.

**shrug** at least the pigs will be happy right? And I shall get myself some bacon in the spring. :)

The wind has begun here, it is from the south, the side that my bedroom sits on. That is the side the barn door is on too, so I am going to fashion a wind break on that end for under the big door. The Weather channel is saying in the minus's over the next couple three or four days ~ especially with the wind chill factored in.

Nasty nasty. I hope that t1k has a handle on T3k ~ t3 does not like to be responsible for her things, so she does not like to wear heavy coats and things. She HAS to next week ~ if anything should happen to the bus/EK's car, she would be in serious trouble.

Freeze to death in the name of laziness and fashion. What a way to die.

:p

Called the hinterlands, everyone is in a bad mood. There is enough snow that they are stuck in the house ~ and the SIL and T1 are at odds as to how to spend the leisure time. SIL went to get fuel, and now? I think he and nephew are hunting.

O.O blowing and freezing out, and they are driving about on the plateau.

duuuuuummmmmmb!

okay, off to feed the ponies, and snug them in the barn for the night. I am going to put the long underwear on ... NOW.

:*

1 comment:

  1. Hahah, nice blog.
    I'm Lauren.
    Aww, you're so lucky, I miss my horses.
    Garr, I wish it wasn't snowing.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete