06 January 2009

day 6 of the year 2009

GUESS WHAT???

It is SNOWING again.

Who'da thunk it, eh?? It is winter after all!!!

I gotta wonder here why it did not bother me this much when I was a child?

yeah, I KNOW the answer, it is because I didn't have to shovel, push, plow, swear or anything else with it, so... yeah. I know why I didn't mind then.

And in all honesty, I do not really mind right now either, but I have to have something to complain about!

:)

Been over to feed the Budman and now must think on what to do if the predicted rain hits us full force. His barn is back a bit from a bend in the river, and in bad years, the water gets high enough to run through the middle of the barn...right where my hay is stored. There is no way to get it up into the loft either.

**sigh** I just moved it all over there because I found one of the bales was badly mildewy over here. SO!!! out of the fat, and into the fire, eh?

I do love the big man though, more than I thought possible. He's ornery, opinionated, and willing as all hell to please me all the time... would that I could find a human man that was even close.

No, not really, I just have to settle for viggo. ;) but still... I am never in a bad mood when I am around Bud. Being with him drains all the crap from whatever is bothering away. That alone is worth the 7000 bucks I am still in the hole because of him!!

No go on the ski area job (I think I forgot to blog it) though I am now in the pile. I am trying not worry about things, I know that stuff works out for the good always, and the job will come when I most need it.

**sigh** I really do not have any paitence at all ~ guess that is what I am supposed to learn.

Guess I need to hurry it up so I can get work... :p

The snow is coming down pretty heavy ~ I guess I'd better get on with what I need to do. Only one more thing to de-bury a bit, then I am good until the rain comes.

Come on viggo, out of bed. Snow waits for no one.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment