26 January 2009

half done is well begun...

Or something like that. :) The day is half over, and I am just now getting the internet stuff ~ weird how I got used to pretty much having all the time in the world to do what I wanted to do... now that one of the girls is here, it seems so busy.

Busy can be good, but I'd kind of like a job to be busy at...

**sigh**

Received yet another nice turn down email. So personal dontcha know! :p

It is gorgeous outside today, and that has made me feel a whole lot better about everything. It is cold, in the single digits, but that is alright with me, as long as I can see and kind of feel the power of the sun. I hope this stays for a bit, though we do need more snow ~

Big R ranch store carries the most excellent of jerkys' ~ by World Kitchens ~ very lovely and tasty stuff. It is not hard and nasty, and somehow, they keep it from being to salty.

You know, it feels kind of crazy how much I missed the girls at the beginning of the school year. I would cry myself to sleep some nights, because I felt so lost. I didn't want to wake up in the mornings because there would only be my mother to talk to ~ More often than not, I would get up at five just so I could run across to feed Budman without ever seeing my mom... Thank God I had Bud, or I might never have gotten out of bed, EVER. Very strange how things work, eh? I did not know what was coming down the pike, yet I bought Bud anyways.

SO!!! yeah. God is pretty good to me.

T2k is ready for the cable to the 'net...

Come on viggo ~ bundle up. We are goin' for a walk.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment