27 January 2009

tuesday, day 27 of 365, the year of 2009

Got up this morning at a later hour, and now, am thinking of the things that must be done. I've work to apply for, things to get settled, and I am not feeling to bad today.

While I hope it is the beta blockers regulating my heart that the doc screwed up by giving me a drug I am allergic too, and not calling me back to tell me that I needed to go to the ER, thereby most likely damaging my heart...

I do not count on that. I think it has everything to do with my age/hormones.

You know how hard it is for doctors to admit that hormones play a HUGE part in the lives of women?

I am quite sure that I am going to try to go back to school again ~ While I loved my geek work (network technician) training ~ it is more in my nature to raise things. I love to grow stuff, things, animals and people, followed closely by creating things and stuff. SO!!

kind of makes sense to check into becoming a farmer type person.

:)

Snowing gently here, we will not get any accumulation of any kind though. The clouds with the white stuff are all passing south of me.

I've posted a new picture of The Budman... he posed so well for us yesterday.

I have discovered that I hate filling out paperwork. I hate writing down stuff ~ it makes my life look so bland and ill looking ~ like I've done so very little in 50 years.

Which is sooo not true.

**sigh**

so viggo, lets go have coffee...I am sooo draggin' butt.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment