19 January 2009

off day

I had an off day yesterday ~ as in I took the day off. I didn't do anything for anyone or any animal (that did not need to be done)

Means no baths like I would normally do on Sunday afternoon, no play time, no work in the pens, no nothing.

I had an off day. :)

Just not feeling right yet I suppose ~ I've not heard from anyone about any of the tests that have been run ~ that is terribly frustrating for me. Granted, it IS charity care, so why would they care if I was going crazy with worry?

**sigh** I have grown incredibly cynical about the medical profession I'm afraid.

Der daughter woke me up at FIVE this morning. Not that I am not normally up around then, it is just so rattling to get a phone call at that hour. Nothing was wrong, except her father decided that he did not want to get up early (like he had said he would) so they were leaving Redmond around 10 this morning instead of the 8 like they had discussed.

I feel bad for her, as he has done this to her a lot ~ said one thing, then done another.

Passive agressive type thing, just like he did to me when we were still married. **sigh**

At any rate, they will be leaving about the time that they were supposed to arrive here. Which works out a bit better for me, due to the off day yesterday.

It is gray and nasty ~ with the inversion hanging on like a bad cold. The ceiling is higher now, so that helps a bit, but still ~ the constant nothing of this grayness does my head in after awhile. The longer it stays, the bitchier grumpier and more easily annoyed I get.

I wonder if weather induced PMS symptoms would hold up in a court of law? **sigh**

If anyone has no objections, I am going to get off this thing and get something done.

come on viggo, we gots stuff to do...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment