20 January 2009

Pretty Cool!

I have been watching the changing of the guard at the White House ~ I am, at last feeling hopeful about the state of America. I hope that the old shite is out, and the new can actually take place, that now MY generation can take the reins and DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

When I stop and think about it, I am amazed at the amount of history I have seen in my relatively short life time ~ the awesomeness that is happening now... wow.

To repeat myself adnauseum here... I feel hopeful after a very long time of not even wanting to think about the stupidity of the ex prez ~ sadly, change will be slow, painful, but I think it will be worth it in the long run. We have to stay the course, and go in for the long haul...

hang on everyone, we have a chance to roll.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment