02 February 2009

day 33 of 365

seems like a long year ahead of me... I was in a good mood ~ but the constant stress and craziness that swirls around me is really dragging me down today.

Wish I knew how to stop it.

**shrug** guess I'll get over it, eh?

eyah. over it.

I just want to curl up in a little ball and cry. I have no time to do that, I must take the kid to the city, and get her rolling on a life. By the time I get home, I will be way to tired to do anything for myself ~ which is a fairly typical situation actually, I've been doing this for 26 years.

I was put on the earth to care for other people only, right? To be used and give and give and never get anything in return...

yeah.

so.

viggo, we'd better get married soon, or there won't be a whole lot left of me...

:p

No comments:

Post a Comment