21 February 2009

impatience

That is my middle name today, working up toward my given... we are waiting for the SIL to show up with the truck and trailer to go across the mountains to get t2ks' horse...

shees. No phone calls, no email, no texts... nothing to say when and where they are, we are very much at their mercy.

One of t1ks' biggest peeves is when people don't nail down what time they will be somewhere for them, but they do this ALLLL the time to us...

Guess I am going to have to bring this up to her... one of these days. I don't like to talk to her sometimes, as she does not listen to well ~ When she has a beef with me (many, and often it seems) I just say "yeah, I see your point" and leave it at that. Nothing I say is going to make any difference with anything, so **shrug** I do not even try anymore.

Although, I did open my yapper one day this week... not sure what will come of it yet. t3k was supposed to come down here for homework help today while SIL and t2k went to Seattle to get the horse ~ I doubt that will happen, as I must be punished for saying what I did...

Of course, t1k won't see it that way, but that is exactly what she seems to be doing. I think that it is a good thing that I have come 'round to the point where I do not much care what she thinks, and if I do care, it is for less and less time each little time that she gets in my face.

**sigh** yeah.

**shrug** oh well. It will all work out I am sure.

Been over to feed Budman, fed the other critters, and now I am thinking that I will go for a walk.

t3k will have to come live with me again if she doesn't get her grades up soon, and she will not like that AT all. She won't have as many responsibilities, but living here has its' own hell attached, so that will be incentive enough ~ I hope.

I'm going to apply for food stamps, and medicaid ~ maybe, just maybe! I can get some help.

Come on viggo, lets go for that walk...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment