23 February 2009

long nights day

Got up this morning to a skiff of snow ~ the NWS had been threatening us with it all day, though I do not recall at this moment if TWC did or not... I do not use TWC as much as I used to, the ads are a serious pain in the butt!

Yesterday went by in a blur, we went over and shoveled poo at the barn ~ made progress on it, though I am pretty sure it will not look like it when I go over in about 30 minutes to do the morning food run.

Melting snow, and a horse that does not have the sense to poop outdoors makes it a nasty icky mess.

One of my barn landladies came out yesterday, she stopped on her way past the barn ~ she was on her way to get cigarettes. Was the first time in about two weeks that I'd seen anyone out there. It isn't that bad of a thing to not see them, it makes my job of cleaning up the place a whole lot easier. It is not really in that bad of shape, it just has junk lying all over it that should have been thrown out or recycled a LONG time ago. She got to see Diego (newest addition to the barn) and hear t2k say that no one was to go in with him... **sigh**

Sometimes, t2k can say the stupidest things ~ I've told t2 time and time again that the elder barn LL is terrified of horses she does not know, and there is no need to say such... all t2 did was piss the EBLL off...

**sigh**

**shrug** I'm currently ignoring/non reactive/non responsive to much of t2k is saying... she is in PMS week, and no matter what I say, I get slapped with allll the bad things I have ever done, did, or will do concerning her personal space, welfare.... yadda yadda bullshit bullshit...

so. best to just grunt and smile, ya know?

I have GOT to call my liddle bro and figure out this router thing. I am so very tired of not having "my" internet when I want it...

takes me back to the dark ages of when there was only one PC in the house!

eyah... ten whole years ago was the dark ages... odd that!

So... off to feed the beasties, and maybe get back here to read emails before I have to give up the internet for the day.

come on vig, the horse children do not like to be kept waiting...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment