26 February 2009

trying to think

My dad died one year ago today ~ I am trying to review the year in my head, and I do not recall to very much... I'm that way all the time though, so doesn't mean that the year was bad and I want to forget it or anything.

Though I would rather forget it it. Seriously.

On the upside here, I promised my dad I'd stay a year, and today is the year.... so now the looking about for other wheres and whys can begin in earnest. I love my mom, and she has really been okay for the most part ~

BUT! there are just somethings that are not tolerable for me here, and my mom will never ever change, so it is really time to go.

Been to feed the horses, now must get on with my day. I have to run to the big city today and get some things for the horses, and then do some grocery shopping on the way home ~ both teenaged girls are going to be here for the rest of the week, and though they don't eat a huge variety of things, they do eat a lot.

SO! not sure where the money will come from, but I will have to feed the kids.... **Sigh**

I need a nap ~ come on viggo, cat nap time!

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment