04 February 2009

what do I want to do today...

It is fairly early, the four leggeds woke me up right at five this morning. I got up even though I did not want to ~ if only to beat my mom to the kitchen.

This marks the second morning without coffee to wake up with. As a rule, I've only had one cup each morning ~ actually, standard type measures, that is a mug that would be average 12-14 ounces depending on my mood of the morning ~ but that has made it a bit easier to drop the coffee altogether. I had a bit of a headache yesterday, and I am most likely going to have one today, but hey...it is a good thing to be doing for myself, right?

:p actually, I didn't have any choice, I ran out of coffee, and can't replace it. But! That really is okay, as I need to stop the coffee habit entirely.

Time to break out the mate' gourd I guess.

Probably not, as I prefer my favorite mugs in the mornings ~ I actually do drink the Yerba Mate brand ~ it actually tastes the best of the stuff I can get around here.

So ~ why tea instead of coffee?? It is cheaper. Pure and simple. Well, that and does not have all the crazy side affects. :)

Speaking of side affects, I have decided to stop taking the junk that the clinic prescribed. One, it did not do anything for the real problem, and two... it made an underlying problem worse. I have yet to call anyone at the clinic on it ~ they won't even be there for another hour or more.

**shrug** I always do this ~ I go there, hoping that someone will help me figure out what is going on within my person. Sadly, they seem to only pick one thing, and run with that... they try to help me over the phone, because then it isn't costing anyone anything, but that is no way to do stuff...

**sigh** I am quite sure that they do not even bother to read the records of things past, and see that all of this is related somehow, and the whole picture needs to be looked at, not just the one symptom.

Again with the **shrug** ~ my girls know who to sue if I drop dead at least. :)

It has begun to get light, and the garbage needs to go out to the road. As no one else seems to be remembering this, I suppose I ought to get it there.

Stay in bed viggo ~ as soon as I take care of the trash, I'll be back for a cat nap.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment