26 March 2009

again with the slow start...

I am not sleeping to well ~ not sure why either. Most of the time I can pin it down, having troubles deciding what is "wrong"...

Other than being in pain constantly, nothing is off kilter...that I can recognize.

**sigh**

I've the window open, and it is fuh-reezing in here...but it smells good now. Little Kitty wants so badly to be in the open part, but Old Cat is hogging the entire sill ~ she isn't that fat, but she does NOT want to give any little bit up to Little Kitty. The chorus of growls that accompany the bird watching go up in volume when ever L.K gets to close.

Little Kitty is being respectful today...weird.

See? the whole day is off.

Not sure what I am going to do today ~ guess I am overwhelmed at the whole "sort through" stuff thing... A lot of things that I miss, a lot of reminders of the dreams that were blown apart by the abuse of my girls and I ~

How exactly does one manage such things? I mean really...

**sigh**

off to manage. dammit.

I hate my ex at this very moment...really really bad.

Hug me viggo, I feel like crying...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment