26 March 2009

I need help...

or is it that I just need a life?

**sigh** as much as I am getting done, I can't help but feel that there is more out there than I have ~ I just do not know what/where/who/when/why...

:p stinks that I am in such a damn bad mood with it all. I have all this stuff, and I find myself getting resentful that I have to be the one that decides what to do with it.

Maybe I will just put it all in one storage, then call the girls and say "hey...come get your things."

The idea has merit, it really does. If they are so happy living with their older sister, and she is a better mom than me, then hey...they can live with all their stuff in HER house.

Guess I am just having one of those nights where I am not sure I AM a mom, let alone having been a good one.

**sigh** Identity crisis time ~ again. I have NO idea what I want to do with my life ~ no one needs me (can't find work) my girls do not want me... and I am slowly going crazy living here with my mom... and thank the Lord she (my mom) is now to the point where she no longer needs me here.

I just want to go somewhere that I can work outdoors, preferably on my horse, learn to train horses, and have my cats, dogs, grow a vegie garden, make things on my sewing machine, Marry some nice guy, and live happily ever after...

okay, that should be amended to marry Viggo...

**sigh** humor has flown, time to knit. I'm working on a Prayer Shawl ~ though I do not think that they are always used for prayer. The last one is a lap robe on a wheel chair. :)

I'm going to get a cup of tea first... want one viggo?

:*

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was stalking the comments on PW & found yours. It caught my eye right away because it sounded oh SO familar...I too was a single Mom of 3 boys & was in an abusive relationship...when I did get out (I'm really jumping ahead here..but I'm sure you realize that) my Sons were grown & didn't "need' me anymore & I was alone & wondering what to do with my life & all the "stuff" I had in storage..NOW after doing nothing about the latter,I find myself,disabled, living at my sons homes & not being ABLE to do anything about my life......do something,anything,anything you may THINK you might want to do for YOURSELF,I can't say that enough.....you may find yourself not able to do something sometime that comes a lot sooner than you think.I hope I helped you a little or at leats gave you something to think about.I really do understand.....Linda M.

    ReplyDelete