19 March 2009

know what?

it is now mid-afternoon, and I have accomplished ONE load of laundry, tried a bunch of things out on various web sites, taken a shower, fed the horses once, and sat on my backside doing nothing for the rest of the day...

oh ~ went to the bank and fixed the snafu.

Been thinking, and one of the thoughts that I have come upon is that I am, for the first time in my life, glad that I am poor... I have nothing to loose in this crazy recession that the world is going through right now.

Can't take away what I never have had...money, security, my health...whatever ~ doesn't really affect me to very much. I can't ever seem to be able to afford good food, so not even that is affected, ya know?

"no phone, no lights, no motor car, not a single luxury..."

I have internet (comes with the room) (for now) so hey...what more do I need?

Come on viggo, lets take a nap in the sunny patch with the cat...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment