29 March 2009

Lazy Sunday Morning

Little Cat has no one to play with, Middle Cat went to the great nowhere in the north with t2k ~ seems I have become her playmate. She wants to be ON my person, chewing on just about anything that can be reached from a comfortable position across my arms, legs, keyboard, monitor, printer...

She hasn't quite figured out how to settle down and just SIT...I have hope that she will, but it looks grim...she is chasing my fingers now.

Coffee tastes pretty darn good this morning. I'm drinking with my right hand, it feels awkward. I am right handed naturally, so I do most of my beverage tipping with my left arm ~ I'm only doing the right sided thing because of L.C. ~

The things I do for my animals, ya know?

Been over to feed the Budman, (careful, picture is HUGE) and his pasture mates, I am now down to four bales of hay ~ he ate 2 ton over the winter, give or take a half ton. I can not decide if I want to look for a ton for the summer, or begin to store hay for next winter at the cheaper prices ~ found some on Craigslist for 160 a ton ~ less than half what it was going for last fall. I will go look at the stuff before I buy it though, to make sure it isn't bad.

No job yet...this is getting ridiculous. Our county alone is at 10% unemployment ~ makes me wonder if I will EVER get anything. As a mom going back to work after 20 + years of child rearing, I do not have to much of a chance for anything that 1) pays well and 2) that lasts longer than 6 months.

at this point, I do not care to much if the job is only three days... I'd probably take the damn thing.

I was talking to my ex mother in law ~ the onliest thing I am REALLY qualified to do is PA ~ being a Personal Assistant for someone. I micro managed her life for 6 months, and have micro managed the girls for the 20 + years...

The idea has merit don'tcha think?

Any one need a manager? As long as it comes with space for me to sew/paint/create ~ and space for my computer(with net hookup) and a pasture for two horses... I'm your girl. :)

**sigh**

Next stop... public assistance office. I was on welfare when t1k was born and I soooo dislike that place. It is depressing as hell, the feeling you get when you are in there is bad ~ like everyone is at the bottom of their lives or something?

**shrug** I'd be willing to bet that most are.

Coffee is gone, and the cat is now asleep across my chest ~ her back feet are hooked in my brasserie front, with front legs draped over my left shoulder, chin on her legs.

For something so small, she is quite the heat bag.

Come on viggo, I need more coffee...I think.

Maybe we should just crawl in bed to nap instead...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment