27 March 2009

oi!

I have the Zag game on in the background, it would be so cool if the Bulldogs could move on in the tourney...

Currently though, "we" are two points down. THAT at least is doable, ya know?

I am very tired ~ I've gotten a fair bit done this week. Nothing like I NEED to get finished, but welcome to motherhood, and its' aftermath, eh???

Called up to the hinterlands, and talked with the renter of the small house. I'd rather talk to her than my own girls actually ~ I always get off the phone with them feeling like I was an imposition into their lives or something? Like...I should not call, and I should not do this, and I should not do that...

Each time I am left with the thought that I no longer need to bend over backward for them, they are big enough to handle life on their own...

Not really, but hey. I feel like I should just write them off, and let them make their own destinies now ~ and I need to live my life...

yeah, it looks good in words, but putting such thoughts into actual practice is not that easy.

I am lonely tonight, I'd love to have someone to go to the movies with, or have a beer with, or wine, or ... ANYTHING.

Wish that viggo were real, ya know?

So...I think I will read for a bit, then watch Stargate SG1 on Scifi channel, then go to bed at a decent hour.

How about some desert Vig??? I'm going to crack open the cheesecake and the Huckleberry wine to go with.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment