07 March 2009

why do I have pets???

I have been getting up at 6 a.m for the past couple of weeks ~ we've been off and about before 8 of the morning for ages now. My body clock has reset itself to automatically wake up at that aforementioned ugly hour...

So, this morning, the one morning I could have easily slept in, the cats decided that they wanted their breakfast at the hour they normally get it...

yeah. 6 a.m.

**sigh**

First, Little Cat, who purrs at the drop of a hat anyways, begins nuzzling my ears... the little poop actually puts her nose IN my ear and does the "snorfle" thing...

I push her away...

she comes back...

**snorfle snorfle**

**push**

**snorfle snorfle**

**push**

**SNORFLE**

**SHOVE**

**THUD**

**OOF!**

**WTF??**

Old Cat gazes into my sleep blurred eyes, and less than an inch from my face, says "MEROAW??"

As I am struggling to breathe from the shear weight of O.C's body sitting in the middle of my chest, her having dropped from the shelf by the bed, (note to self... move the shelf...) I breathe in the full force of salmon flavoured cat food...(and she thinks they are starving???)

**cough, wheeze, gasp, gag**

**inhale**

**COUGH, WHEEZE**

**AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH**

**LAUNCH**

**WTF?? LAUNCH FAILURE??!!!**

**beedoo, beedoo, beedoo (sirens )**

Damn cat must weigh a thousand pounds now...

**sigh**

Admitting to my defeat, I haul my cat breath induced asthmatic backside out of bed ...

At 6... SIX freakin' a.m.

Remind me why I have pets????

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment